WORK FOR US
We are always interested in receiving résumés of native English teachers who are friendly, hard-working and flexible.
Our teachers must be punctual, organized and have the ability to meet a variety of English needs. We have special interest in teachers with experience or willing to teach small children (from 3 years).
It is necessary that our professionals know the Cambridge and Trinity exams, their content and the level required to candidates, even if they have no experience of their own. It is imperative to be in possession of a bachelor's degree or university degree and CELTA, TESOL or another degree that gives you the ability to teach.
Knowledge of Spanish is not strictly necessary but an advantage.
If you believe that you meet these requirements, or are a native speaker of another language and have similar skills, send us your resume.
Children and teens
- Couses in English, German,French, etc.
- Preparation for Trinity (examination centre) and Cambridge exams.
- English courses abroad.
- After school activities.
- Classrom English conversation assistants.
- English language teacher training.
Adults and professionals
- Courses in general English, German, French, Spanish for foreingners, etc.
- English for specific purposes.
- Courses in general English, German, French, etc
- Business English courses.
- Subsidised courses.
Virtual Visit to Eng-Age
We offer a real overview of our academy.See 360º image